The working world is in a state of flux. Organisations find themselves in highly dynamic environments, where they are under pressure to respond ever more rapidly to demands. Leaders are increasingly confronted with challenges. In this new working world, the concept of shared leadership is becoming more and more relevant.
In order to address the need for agile leadership and changing demands, orientation and focus are needed now more than ever, alongside open communication and constructive feedback. This can be achieved with when corporate leaders perform as strong role models.
It is possible to boost trust and self-responsibility with inspirational leadership, through further development as an executive. Strong executive leadership shapes the development of shared leadership in a sustainable and successful way.
As executive coach and leadership consultant, I am your sounding board for establishing the basis and framework of these leadership principles in your organisation.
Empowering Executives in new work leadership will help you succeed in:
- further developing future-oriented methods of working and conveying effectiveness of collaboration
- strengthening self-management and dedication and shaping the success of the organisation together as a team
- establishing orientation and focus by creating a vision of the new world of work
- involving employees and assigning responsibilities trustfully
- actively working on both organisational and cultural development
Strategic management is a decisive factor for change. Many are overwhelmed with the issue of change because it requires the ability to let go, take risks and actively integrate employees. Shared leadership brings some relief to the fast-paced day-to-day, through effective cooperation.
What kind of leadership approach does organisations need in these times? They need agile leadership, which places less demands, learns to lead by example and reacts flexibly to the unpredictable. And yet, agile leadership still secures the framework for performance and keeps an eye on the strategic direction of the organisation.
Let us discuss your leadership development opportunities together, initiate a culture of innovation and take performance to a new level.
My areas of expertise for Empowering Executives in the organisation
- Change management
- Business coaching
- Executive team coaching
- Agile leadership development
- Leadership and corporate culture
- Organisational development